College Locations

Students Playing Games

Hillsboro

Hill County Campus
112 Lamar Dr.
Hillsboro, TX 76645
(254) 659-7500

Wallace Campus (Welding)
197 Walnut Hill Ave.
Hillsboro, TX 76645

Wallace Campus (Cosmetology & Nursing)
1800 Corsicana Hwy.
Hillsboro, TX 76645

Rodeo Grounds
200 HCR 3108
Hillsboro, TX 76645


Johnson County Campus
2112 Mayfield Pkwy.
Cleburne, TX 76033
(817) 760-5500

Snap-On Building 
206 N. Wilhite St.
Cleburne, TX 76031

Technical Center (HVAC & Welding)
319 E. Henderson St.
Cleburne, TX 76031

Marti Building 
209 W. Westhill Dr.
Cleburne, TX 76033

 


Burleson

Hill College - Burleson Center
130 E. Renfro
Burleson, TX 76028
(817) 295-7392

Meridian

Hill College - Meridian
301 N. 2nd
Meridian, TX 76028
(254) 659-7500



Hill College Locations

Hillsboro Junior College was established in 1921 by the Texas Attorney General making it the first municipal junior college chartered in Texas.

The College operated until 1950 when it closed after an attempt to establish a countywide system failed. The College lay dormant for nearly 12 years until 1962, when, through the efforts of the media, local civic groups and many others, a bond issue was passed for the purpose of building a new campus.

The College reopened for business in 1962 under a new name, Hill Junior College and operated under that name until 1985 when the College dropped “junior” from its name and became Hill College.

Today, the Hill College-Hill County Campus area includes 73.8 acres of land and 20 permanent buildings located just east of the city of Hillsboro on a hill overlooking I-35 and the 35-acre Hill College Reunion Grounds Park.

 


Hillsboro Campus Maps

In 1974, Hill College opened an extension center in Cleburne, Texas, located in Johnson County. Since this time, Cleburne and Johnson County have experienced steady growth and so has the college. The campus was initially located on West Henderson Street in Cleburne at the site of the old Johnson County fair grounds.

In 1987, more than 75,000 square feet of warehouse space on Westhill Street was converted into a much needed occupational center. That space was used as the automotive technology, welding and air conditioning/ refrigeration center.

Today, the Johnson County Campus consists of 32 acres of land donated by Tolbert and Margaret Mayfield overlooking Lake Cleburne, includes six buildings and has more than 1,000 students enrolled in both day and night classes.

 

JCC Main Campus


Technical Center

 

Cleburne Campus Maps

Burleson Mayor Ken Shetter had a vision of bringing higher education to the city and played a key role in accomplishing this by offering Hill College and Texas Wesleyan University the opportunity to hold classes in a city-owned facility on Renfro Street.

On December 19, 2005, Hill College and Texas Wesleyan University leased the site allowing for credit and continuing education courses to be offered in Burleson.

The establishment of Hill College and Texas Wesleyan in Burleson presents a tremendous opportunity for area residents who now find it easier and more convenient to take college courses, complete degrees, receive job-related certifications and enjoy continuing education classes closer to home.

 

Burleson Campus

 


View Larger Map

 

Burleson Campus Map

 

 

 

Meridian Campus