Scholarships, Grants and Work Study
The Work-Study program is open to all Hill College Students that qualify. The program is designed to help students find employment on campus and off campus while attending Hill College. Please review requirements before applying. Requirements for Work-Study:
- Student must complete the fafsa. Address to apply : www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Student must be enrolled in at least 6 hours with Hill College.
- Student must be in good standing academically and with the office of Student Information Services. Students that are not meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress will not qualify.
- Students must complete the online Work- Study application.
- Depending on the work-study funding students may work up to 20 hours a week.
At this time Work Study students earn $7.25 per hour. Returning Work Study students earn $7.50 per hour. Included in the Work-Study program is the America Reads Program. Students working in this program work in elementary schools that have contracts with Hill College. Students working in this program earn $10 per hour. Students interested in this program will need to contact Lacey Larson or Delsa Copeland in the office of Student Information Services.
At this time international students do not qualify for the Work - Study Program.