This plan is offered through Nelnet Business Solutions.
Cost to participate:
- $35 non-refundable enrollment fee per payment plan
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Acceptable Payment Methods:
- Automatic Draft bank payment
- Credit/Debit Card transactions
After Registration, steps to enroll in the payment plan:
- Students will be directed to the Business Office to pay off the program, or setup a payment plan
Please contact the CWE Office for more information.
2112 Mayfield Parkway
Administration Building Room 116
Interim Executive Director:
Tammy Logan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Rost, email@example.com
Texas Public Education Grant (TPEG)
Purpose: To provide grant assistance to students with financial need.
• Texas residents, non-residents or foreign student
• Show financial need
• Register for Selective Service or exempt from this requirement
No individual award may be more than the student's financial need. Below is the award amount that Hill College CWE students can qualify for.
Eligible Programs - Amount
Massage Therapy - $700
Certified Nurse Aide - $300
Pharmacy Technician - $300
Certified Medication Aide - $250
- Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Students obtain a TPEG Referral Form from the CWE Office to take to the Financial Aid Office
- Students must provide
- A sealed, official high school and/or college transcript to the JCC Enrollment Management Financial Aid.
- Official GED record to the JCC Enrollment Management Financial Aid.
- The financial aid office will notify the student if he/she is eligible.
- Student will inform the CWE Office that they are eligible for TPEG.