Massage Therapy Program (520 hours/$3,137)
Massage Therapists can work out of the home, in health care organizations (physician’s office, hospital, clinics, etc.), nursing homes, health clubs and fitness centers, spas and resorts, beauty and hair salons, cruise ships, and for sports teams and special events. The courses make up the required curriculum for the basic certificate in Massage Therapy. This curriculum is regulated by Texas occupational code 455, and is administrated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/mas/mas.htm
Hill College is a member of AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association).
Registration for Massage Class:
2112 Mayfield Parkway
Administration Building Room 116
MASSAGE CLASS SCHEDULE
2/5/18-6/5/18 or 8/6/18-11/29/18
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thurs.
*Clinical Rotation is included*
- At time of registration, provide a copy or proof of the following:
- Completed Hill College Community & Workforce Education Registration Form
- General Requirements:
- Must be 18+ years of age to start the program
- High School Diploma or Transcript/GED Certificate
- CPR for Healthcare providers
- Valid Driver License or State Identification Card
- Social Security Card
- Pass Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) Background Check
- Students may participate in the MSSG 2086: Internship/ Massage Therapy/ Therapeutic Massage only after successful completion of all other courses in the program or with instructor approval.
- Student will complete the State Exam upon successful completion of the Massage Therapy program.
- Student will be responsible for the State Exam Fee of $195.
- The application for the State Exam is available through PearsonVue at www.PearsonVue.com
- Student will apply for Massage Therapy License through Texas Department of State Health Services upon successful completion of the Message Therapy program.
- Student will be responsible for the License fee of $100.
- The application can be found at https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/mas/mas.htm.