Boots & Suits Ball
Tenth Annual Boots & Suits Ball
6 p.m., Saturday, April 11, 2015
Cleburne Conference Center at 1501 W. Henderson St., Cleburne, Texas
At the ball, guests are invited to eat, dance and celebrate our community honorees, while raising funds for district wide scholarships and a selected academic program. This year’s highlighted academic program is Career, Technical and Workforce Education Division. The CTWE division is in the process of renovating their facilities in downtown Cleburne.
- Monies raised support scholarships for students at the Hillsboro, Cleburne and Burleson campuses and programmatic needs for the Career, Technical and Workforce Education Division.
- More than 400 guests from Hill, Johnson and surrounding counties attended the 2014 Boots and Suits Ball
- Guests are 21 and up
- Tickets are $75
- Program will include a dinner, live and silent auction, award presentations and entertainment
- Three Pillar of the Community awardees will be honored at this event:
- The 2015 Pillars of the Community awardees are:
- Kenneth Davis of Hillsboro
- The Johnson County Campus Trailblazers of Cleburne
- The Board of the Burleson Opportunity Fund
For more information, please contact Preston McReynolds at 254-659-7510, or by email at email@example.com
To donate or purchase tickets online click here.