Come see our new Biology Laboratory in Burleson
- Science or Non-Science majors
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Hill College Biology Department supports the mission of the College by providing biology courses for A.A. and A.S. degrees, pre-allied health, and education programs. We teach freshman and sophomore level biology courses for transfer to universities in pre-Medical, pre-Veterinary, and pre-Dental programs, or for either science or non-science Baccalaureate degree majors. Students interested in pre-nursing and other allied health programs may take our two-semester sequence in Human Anatomy and Physiology as well as Microbiology courses. Students who will become teachers may be interested in several of the biology courses we offer. The biology faculty has a variety of interests from the allied health sciences to field biology and ecology and all teach courses that are well suited to their interests and experiences. Through lab activities, field trips, and other educational experiences, the faculty strives to fuel curiosity about nature in our students.
Faculty and Staff
- Paula Curbo- Program Coordinator, email@example.com or (254) 659-7866
A&P Lab Coordinator/Faculty
- Don Nelson - Instructor, A&P Lab Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 760-5863
- Eleanor Bush - Instructor, email@example.com or (817) 760-5866
- Lauri Heintz - Instructor, firstname.lastname@example.org or (817) 760-5867
- Lori Rose - Instructor, email@example.com or (817) 760-5892
- Sherman Jones - Instructor, firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 659-7867
Biology Lab Specialist
- Anita Tufts - Science Lab Specialist, email@example.com or (254) 659-7862.
- Rosalyn Hunter - Science Lab Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org or (817) 760-5876.
- Aaron Warren - Science Lab Specialist, email@example.com
- Julie Britton – firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-760-5921