Come see our new Biology Laboratory in Burleson
- Holistic Wellness Pathway
- Science or Non-Science majors
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Hill College Biology Department supports the mission of the College by providing biology courses for A.A. and A.S. degrees, pre-allied health, and education programs. We teach freshman and sophomore level biology courses for transfer to universities in pre-Medical, pre-Veterinary, and pre-Dental programs, or for either science or non-science Baccalaureate degree majors. Students interested in pre-nursing and other allied health programs may take our two-semester sequence in Human Anatomy and Physiology as well as Microbiology courses. Students who will become teachers may be interested in several of the biology courses we offer. The biology faculty has a variety of interests from the allied health sciences to field biology and ecology and all teach courses that are well suited to their interests and experiences. Through lab activities, field trips, and other educational experiences, the faculty strives to fuel curiosity about nature in our students.
Faculty and Staff
- Paula Curbo- Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 659-7866
A&P Lab Coordinator/Faculty
- Don Nelson - Instructor, A&P Lab Coordinator, email@example.com or (254) 760-5863
- Eleanor Bush - Instructor, firstname.lastname@example.org or (817) 760-5866
- Lauri Heintz - Instructor, email@example.com or (817) 760-5867
- Lori Rose - Instructor, firstname.lastname@example.org or (817) 760-5892
- Sherman Jones - Instructor, email@example.com or (254) 659-7867
Biology Lab Specialist
- Anita Tufts - Science Lab Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 659-7862.
- Rosalyn Hunter - Science Lab Specialist, email@example.com or (817) 760-5876.
- Aaron Warren - Science Lab Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brenda Bostick – email@example.com or 817-760-5921