Note: complete this process only if your desired program can not be found on our online system.
Click here to be directed to our online system.
Required Application Materials for Part-time Instructional Employment Opportunities
(Those applying for adjunct positions should mail their application information to the appropriate Dean/Program Coordinator.)
- Cover Letter (signed)
- Required Application for Instructional Positions
- Philosophy of Education (signed)
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of transcripts from all college/universities attended
- The official transcript for the degree that qualifies you to teach in your program is REQUIRED within the first 30 days of employment.
- A transcript is considered "official" when it is sent DIRECTLY from the college/university attended to Hill College (not to your home address).
- Copies of applicable licenses, certificates, and registrations.