If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed below, please complete the following…
Please send all application materials to the address listed at the bottom of this page.
Those applying for adjunct positions should mail their application information to the appropriate Dean/Program Coordinator.
- Cover Letter (signed)
- Required Application for Instructional Positions
- Philosophy of Education (signed)
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of transcripts from all college/universities attended
- The official transcript for the degree that qualifies you to teach in your program is REQUIRED within the first 30 days of employment.
- A transcript is considered "official" when it is sent DIRECTLY from the college/university attended to Hill College (not to your home address).
- Copies of applicable licenses, certificates, and registrations.
- Instructor, Adjunct
- Adjunct Instructor, Computer Science
- Instructor, Vascular Sonography
- Instructor, Welding
Community & Workforce Education
- There are currently no positions available.