Academic Advising & Success
Academic Advising & Success Center
The mission of the Hill College Academic Advising & Success Center is to provide an inviting atmosphere that exhibits the highest ethical and professional standards while helping students to realize and achieve their educational and career goals.
Hill College Advisors work to assist you achieving both academic and personal success. Attending college is a different experience from high school or the workplace. Advisors can help with the transition. Additionally, Advisors assist students with the following:
- Gain an understanding of Hill College policies and degree requirements;
- Assist in choosing or changing your major based on your personal and professional goals;
- Help with course placement, selection, and scheduling;
- Track progress toward and plan for graduation; and
- Prepare for transfer or career opportunities.
Advising is a shared responsibility. Advisors guide students toward accepting responsibility for mature decision making. Your meeting will be time to discuss goals, academic plans and explore future opportunities.
Services and QuickLinks
Academic Advising & Success Center Locations
Hillsboro- Main Campus
112 Lamar Drive
Hillsboro, TX 76645
Cleburne- Johnson County Campus
2112 Mayfield Pkwy.
Cleburne, TX 76033
130 East Renfro Street, Suite A
Burleson, TX 76028
Questions? Email us email@example.com