Free tutoring is available online and in person to all Hill College students in most subject areas.
You may access our online tutoring resources here.
Upon request, students are assigned a peer tutor for each area of student in which they need assistance.
Tutoring services are contingent upon the availability of tutors and tutoring funds. There are times when we are unable to provide a tutor due tutor availability in a particular subject area or lack of funds.
How to Request a Tutor
If you need assistance in any of your classes, complete the Tutor Request Application
Don’t wait! The earlier you apply the more time you’ll have to improve your grade!
How to Become a Tutor
Are you an academic superstar looking to earn money while in college? Why not put your talent to use by becoming a peer tutor? If you are interested in becoming a peer tutor, fill out a Tutor Employment Application
Peer Tutor Requirements
- Minimum of twelve hours of college courses completed or tutor coordinator approval
- 2.5 GPA overall, 3.0 in all subject areas tutoring
- Must be committed to a whole semester of tutoring
- Most qualified applicants will be able to tutor in several subjects
- Attend all meetings, additional training sessions and maintain necessary paperwork
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
Vanessa Lovell – TRiO 254-659-7657New Advisor 254-659-7651
Cindy McAllister 817-760-5651
Gaylene Greathouse 5545