Student Survival Page
How To Use GoPrint
Student Employee Login
Academic Calendars 16/17/18/19
Tuition and Fees
1098T's WILL BE PROCESSED BY THE 31ST OF JANUARY PLEASE CLICK LINK TO ACCESS YOUR RECORD.
- Schedule classes that fit your needs.
- Avoid online classes if you are a procrastinator.
- No 8 a.m. classes if you tend to sleep late.
- Use resources such as the Hill and Johnson County Campus Library.
- Before your first day familiarize yourself with the campus.
- Smarthinking is a great tool for feedback on essays.
- If you qualify, apply for work-study, but only if you can handle both work and classroom hours.
- Enjoy college! Make it a goal to meet one new person each day.