MyFinAid...what is it and why do I need to know?

MyFinAid is the online financial aid system and it is your answer to the "what's next" question as well as many more. In MyFinAid, you can:

  • Check the status of your application,
  • View a list of documents we received and those still outstanding,
  • View your financial aid awards,
  • Reduce, accept, and decline student loans, and more.

How do I log in?

Students accessing the portal for the first time must click on the "First Time User" and a login box under the "Submit" button. To access MyFinAid, enter your MyFinAid web ID found on your email and your password. If you can't access MyFinAid and you have completed the "First Time User" process, please contact the Student Information Services office at

You must have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) and listed Hill College as one of your schools in order to access the MyFinAid portal. If you have not begun the financial aid process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online at Enter the Hill College school code, 003573, on your application and Hill College will automatically receive a copy within a few days.