Welcome to Hill College!
We are excited that you have chosen Hill College to further your educational goals. Hill College utilizes the Texas Common Application for admissions. This process is a two step process that requires a profile and then the actual completion of the application. Here are some helpful tips to complete the process:
Apply for Admission
- Click on Create an Account. This will set up your profile. It will ask for basic demographic information. If you already have an account with ApplyTexas then you can log in and not create a separate account.
- To apply to Hill College you will choose the Two-year application.
- ApplyTexas does not require your Social Security Number, however, not including it on the application could delay timely processing.
- New students to Apply Texas need to be sure to have a valid email address as you will receive a validation email from ApplyTexas before submitting your application. You need to have access to this email.
- Please allow 24-48 hours to receive your application.
Please click the button below to start your journey with Hill College!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Transferable College Credit Hours
- An individual who is a transfer student from another college must be eligible for readmission to the institution in which the student last enrolled. Transfer students must meet the academic requirements of Hill College. Only credits from accredited institutions recognized by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) will be accepted.
- Students that have taken dual/concurrent credit while in high school are required to provide an official high school transcript as well as an official transcript from the college attended.
- Transcripts with in-progress coursework will be considered unofficial. Final grades must be provided for each term attended.
- Students that have attended other colleges or universities, but earned zero credits will be required to follow admissions requirements as a new student. A high school transcript or High School Equivalency Certificate (formally the GED) will be required. If no high school or GED is available, the student may be admitted under the terms of individual approval.
- Students transferring in a GPA lower than a 2.00 will be considered for admission only through a probationary status. Students must meet with an advisor in the Academic Advising & Success Center before registration can be completed and will be placed on an academic plan.
- Any student suspended from a previous institution must submit an Academic Appeal for consideration of admission. Any questions regarding a suspension status can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meningitis Vaccination is required for any student who is 21 years of age or younger and are attending classes on a Hill College campus. Proof of Meningitis vaccine is required 10 days prior to the first day of class for the term you are planning to attend. For further information and instructions, please see our Bacterial Meningitis informational web page.
Hill College maintains an open admissions policy ensuring that all persons benefit from postsecondary education and have an opportunity to enroll. The College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age or military status in admission decisions.