We're here to help
At Hill College, our Information Technology team is here to help! Log-in problems? Can't find what you're looking for on our new website? Contact us! We want to make your tech experience as complete and user-friendly as possible.
For information about how to log in to your Hill College email, or to submit a log-in help request, see below. If you encounter additional issues after you follow the instructions as outlined, please reach out to the IT HelpDesk at 254-659-7625.
For information about how to log in to your Schoology account, or to submit a log-in help request, see below.
For information about how to log in to your RebelAlert, or to submit a log-in help request, see below. If you encounter additional issues after you follow the instructions as outlined, please reach out to the IT HelpDesk at 254-659-7625.
Click how to log in to my MyHC, or to submit an iSupport ticket, for MyHC login information. If you encounter additional issues after you follow the instructions above, please reach out to the IT HelpDesk at 254-659-7625.
For information about how to log in to Hill College Wireless, see the 'Log on to Hill College Wireless' section of the Student Survival page. If you encounter additional issues after you follow the instructions as outlined, please reach out to the IT HelpDesk at 254-659-7625.
To speak with someone during regular business hours, call the IT HelpDesk at 254-659-7625.
All You Need IT
Student Email accounts will be created within one business day following Registration
You can access email through the web via the following steps:
- Go to https://www.hillcollege.edu and scroll down to click on Single SignOn
- Login using your Hill College credentials and your preferred secure login method (if this is your first time you might be required to setup security questions)
- Select Office 365
- Select your Outlook application (left-side of screen), you will then be brought to your web mail. If you prefer the desktop application, you can download this from the “Install apps” on the landing page.
To add Outlook to your phone please follow the below videos guide for Android or iOS:
In order to provide twenty first century tools to our students, Hill College has enrolled in the Office 365 Education for Students program. The plan is available for free to students who attend academic institutions that have purchased Office for faculty and staff available at Office.com/GetOffice365. This plan allows students to install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access on up to 5 PCs or Macs and Office apps on other mobile devices including Android, iPad, and Windows tablets. The plan also includes 1TB of OneDrive storage, managed by the school, and students can edit and collaborate using Office Online, Yammer, and SharePoint sites.
To get your Office 365 follow these simple steps:
1. Visit Office.com/GetOffice365
2. Click through to download & sign in with your credentials (Enter your Hill College email address and click "Sign up". Once you receive your confirmation email, sign in with your Hill College email address, and download.
NOTE: If you do not receive your confirmation email, be sure to check your junk/spam folder).
3. On the download site, select your language and click install
NOTE: You will need your school email account to sign in. If you don’t have your login information or have trouble, submit a help request to the IT department.
For Mobile Devices:
You can download from your App Store.
- iPad: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
*Sign in with your Hill College email address for full editing capability.
For all Faculty & Staff, the Adobe Creative Cloud Master Collection is free for personal use. Quick walkthrough directions are below.
- Go to www.hillcollege.edu/adobe
- Click “Get an Adobe ID”
- Register for an account using your Hill College email address
- Sign into Adobe.com using your new Adobe ID, and download Creative Cloud
- After installing the Creative Cloud, sign in using your new Adobe ID and enjoy using all available Adobe software!
If you need assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk - 254.659.7625
Rave Alert Help Request
Hill College has partnered with Rave Mobile Safety to provide an emergency alert system that delivers messages to your email address, landline phone, cell phone as well as to select social media outlets.
A primary phone number and email address of students, faculty, and staff is initially loaded to the Rave Emergency Notification System, also known as RebelAlert, each semester. RebelAlert is the primary mechanism used to relay important situations such as what to do and where to proceed in the event of an emergency, weather advisory, class cancellation, as well as drop warnings due to non-payment. Please log in to update your contact information and choose your notification preferences to ensure that you are able to receive RebelAlert notices.
- Navigate to https://www.getrave.com/login/hillcollege or click on the shield found on the college's homepage.
- Click on the REGISTER button. Your username and password is your Hill College username and password. For example, if your Hill College email address is email@example.com, john.doe is your username.
Please email AskRebelAlert@hillcollege.edu for assistance.
To register your gaming device or Smart TV, fill out this form, upload a picture of the MAC address and submit this information. You will receive a reply once the registration process is complete.
How to find your device MAC address-
1. Navigate to the Settings icon (located on the far left). Press ‘X’
2. Navigate up/down until you see the System Settings icon. Press ‘X’
3. Scroll up/down until you see System Information. Press ‘X’
4. The MAC address will be displayed. It will consist of alphanumeric characters and have the format xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx.
1. Arrow up and over to Settings in the PS4 menu.
2. Scroll down to Network
3. Scroll down to View Connection Status
4. The 12 digit hex code will be listed next to MAC Address (Wi-Fi)
1. Navigate to the Settings page
2. Select Network
3. Select Advanced Settings
4. MAC address will be listed next to Wired MAC on the right hand side of the screen.
The process is different for each brand & model of Smart TV. Typically the wireless MAC address can be found under Network Settings or System Information.